A calm and caring person who will thrive in a busy environment, where conflict resolution makes up a part of everyday
• A passionate leader of young people, who cares about holistic education and is willing to get involved with pastoral concerns impacting on every aspect of each young person’s life, as part of the daily routine
• A person skilled in building relationships with everyone, no-matter who they are and what their barriers to learning might be
• An understanding individual who can put themselves in other’s shoes but also communicate other perspectives, to enhance our students’ understanding of the world
• A team player, who can work well with staff and students alike and can communicate at the young person’s level in a calm and professional way
A welcoming and positive working environment where the wellbeing of both students and staff is a top priority
• High quality professional development and support including bespoke CPD
• An experienced and welcoming senior leadership team.
• An energetic and forward thinking staff team.
• Enthusiastic students who enjoy active learning as part of small classes
• The opportunity to be truly creative, not prescriptive in your practise
• Progression opportunities across the Trust
• Free access to holistic treatments as part of our wellbeing policy including therapeutic support
This job post has expired.