We are looking to recruit an exceptional HLTA to join the team here at Royton & Crompton E-ACT Academy. The successful applicant will collaborate with teachers in planning and delivering programmes of teaching and learning activities for individuals, groups and whole classes within a framework agreed with and under the overall direction and supervision of a qualified teacher.
- Plan, prepare and deliver assigned programmes of teaching and learning activities to individuals, small groups and/or whole classes modifying and adapting activities as necessary under the overall direction and supervision of a teacher
- Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils’ learning
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment in accordance with agreed programmes of work
- Plan and evaluate specialist learning activities with the teacher, writing reports and records when required
- Monitor and record pupils responses and learning achievements, drawing any problems which cannot be resolved to the attention of the teacher
- Use teaching and learning objectives to plan, evaluate and adjust lessons and work plans as appropriate within the agreed systems of supervision
For a full description of the role, see the job description and person specification.
Salary - £24,093 - £27,929 - FTE: £27,514 - £31,895
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
What the trust offers in return:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing our application and equal opportunities form.
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and over 2,400 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community .