- Early years, KS1
- Grade G point 21 to point 25
HLTA in Enhanced Resource Facility job summary
Springfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and relevant recruitment checks that comply with guidance in the most recent version of Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Governors are inviting applications for the above post. Applications are welcomed from HLTAs and experienced TAs with an excellent understanding of complex special educational needs.
We are looking for someone who;
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner, able to plan, prepare, teach and assess under the direction of the ERF Lead Teacher, providing inspiring learning opportunities for a class of children with complex special education needs.
• Is able to work effectively as a member of the staff team and direct a small team of TAs within the ERF classroom.
• Passionate about inclusion and the learning and development of every child, creating opportunities and adapting learning so that every child can succeed.
• In possession of the personal skills needed to be able to communicate effectively within the school and with a range of external professionals, parents and governors.
• Able to inspire children to make excellent progress across a range of abilities.
In return, the successful applicant will be assured of a high level of good quality support and encouragement to develop professional skills and interests.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in employment and services
Proposed Interview Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Springfield Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 329 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Springfield Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school, with an emphasis on promoting high standards and a broad curriculum. Our Enhanced Resource Facility (ERF) supports children with Communication and Interaction difficulties, such as Autistic Spectrum Condition and is an integral part of the school. Springfield was last inspected by Ofsted in May 2018 (www.ofsted.gov.uk/reports) who graded the school as ‘good’ in all areas. The combination of rapid improvement, with an effective and happy staff team, makes the next few years at Springfield a very exciting time to be joining the school, as we look to ‘Inspire Success’ for every child in our school.