HLTA - WEPA
Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
As soon as possible
31 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 February 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5
- £23,369 - £24,966
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, who is able to work with small groups to help them make accelerated progress via catch up work or EAL provision. You will work in lower KS2 in the first instance.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience of developing language skills in young children
- can lead a whole class (e.g. afternoon cover for a Year 4 class will be required)
- can develop a programme of work and assess its impact
- is proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- has high expectations and is resilient;
- has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- is committed to working as part of a team;
- shares our vision and aims for all of our pupils;
- is dedicated and committed to the success of the school.
- Please complete an application form for this vacancy.
Interview date: As and when we receive successful applications.
What the school offers its staff
For the right candidate, we will offer
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 47.7 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wood End Park Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 900 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wood End Park Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Wood End Park Academy is home to over 900 children, including a 60-place nursery. It serves the children and families of the richly diverse and welcoming community of Hayes in West London. The academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, allowing us to benefit from a wealth of expertise across our eight academies, as well as enabling us to provide opportunities for sharing of good practice and high-quality training.
Arranging a visit to Wood End Park Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Speech & Language Therapy Teaching Assistant
49 Bow Road, London, E3 2AD
Lent Rise School
Coulson Way, Slough, Buckinghamshire, SL1 7NP
Millennium Primary School
50 John Harrison Way, London, SE10 0BG
Western House Academy
Richards Way, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 5TJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed