ICT Network Technician
3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
31 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 February 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 36 Hours per week, all year-round
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a suitably skilled IT Technician to support the Network Manager to provide an effective and efficient IT service for our pupils and staff. within this popular and successful college.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with previous experience in a similar role and:
- An in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows 10/Server 2019, VMware, IP networking, computer hardware and website management.
- Experience of working on a helpdesk with the ability to prioritise jobs and respond in a timely manner.
- Relevant and up to date experience of supporting large ICT networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly outgoing manner.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What the school offers its staff
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become involved with several large IT projects due to be launching in the next 12 months.
Further details about the role
Download an application pack from our website www.stmcollege.org.uk/about-us/vacancies or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 31st March 2023
Completed applications should be returned to the school (email@example.com)
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About St Thomas More RC College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 781 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Thomas More RC College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 336 2743
St Thomas More RC College is a successful and oversubscribed school and is at the leading edge of many current initiatives. Our excellent achievement record ensures that we are highly regarded within the Diocese and the Local Authority.
Similar jobs nearby
The Blue Coat CofE School
Egerton Street, Oldham, Lancashire, OL1 3SQ
The Lowry Academy
Hilton Lane, Manchester, M28 0SY
Tottington High School
Laurel Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 3LY
Wright Robinson College
Abbey Hey Lane, Manchester, M18 8RL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester