We are seeking to add a new Inclusion Coordinator and PPA Teacher to our
We are seeking a teacher to take responsibility for co-ordinating Inclusion (O.44 FTE) and
providing curriculum cover for PPA (O.44 FTE) from January 2023 or sooner
Salary to be paid on the Main Scale/Upper Pay Scale plus additional SEN
allowance (pro-rata). The successful
candidate must be an experienced teacher (minimum 5 years), dedicated and have
achieved the National SENCo Award or willing to undertake this, as they will be
part of the Senior Leadership Team.
of the SEN role include:
- Organising, monitoring, and evaluating the intervention strategies used
in the school
- Supporting class teachers to assess and identify the needs of pupils
with barriers to learning
- Arranging special educational needs (SEN) reviews and leading school
- Working closely with the pastoral support and intervention agencies to
identify children and families who require support
- Line managing Teaching Assistants
Responsibilities of the
PPA role include:
- Planning and teaching Computing throughout the school. This will be
supported by appropriate training and support, and a culture where IT is
embedded in the curriculum. We are looking for someone who:
- is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and
high expectations to join our friendly team
- understands SEND children.
- can lead this area across the school from Reception to Year 6.
is highly motivated and keen to participate in school life.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the national SEND award
which is compulsory to lead Inclusion in a school.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the
school before deciding to apply. An application pack can be downloaded from the
www.stalbans.cambs.sch.uk to enquire about available dates and
times to visit please contact Joanne Koehler at the School Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return completed applications to
the school office.
Please note that CV’s
cannot be accepted.
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School is an equal
opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of
their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We
are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be
subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work
in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
The pupils’ exemplary
behaviour and very positive attitudes towards learning are key factors in their
outstanding achievement. Ofsted 2014
Closing date: Noon
Friday 7th October
Interviews: Thursday 13th October
This job post has expired.