Deadline is today
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 11:59pm
23 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 2 days a week. We can be flexible on which days you work
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an inspiring, dedicated and ambitious professional to join our staff and play an important role in the future of our school and our community.
Boxted S Peter's CEVC Primary School is a one form entry school in the heart of Boxted with a lower than average percentage of children with SEN at 9%.
Our school community is looking for an INCLUSION LEADER who:
- Has the accredited award for SEN Coordination.
- Can promote a compelling culture of Inclusion throughout the school community and lead training.
- Has experience of coordinating and delivering high quality provision for groups of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Has strong knowledge of legislation in Special Educational Needs.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is open to working closely in partnership with parents.
Boxted St Peter's CEVC Primary School is an innovative and successful Church of England primary school that welcomes children from all backgrounds.
What the school offers its staff
- A vibrant, warm and engaged community.
- Exciting professional development opportunities.
- A broad range of responsibilities working largely outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to Inclusion and to innovation in meeting the needs of all children.
- A friendly happy team of colleagues
This is not a class teacher role but there may be the need to work within classroom.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Boxted St Peter's Church of England School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 204 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01206 272239
Church of England (VC) Primary
Arranging a visit to Boxted St Peter's Church of England School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Colchester and Essex, Southend and Thurrock