||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||MPS1-MPS6 (£25,714 - £36.961) per annum
Full time, Fixed term (January 2021 – July 2021)
MPS1-MPS6 (£25,714 - £36.961) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Fairlawn Primary School.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and are ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidates will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• A diverse and developing school with the strong support of dedicated governors and an active PTA (Parents and Teachers Association) in a thriving community.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Fairlawn Primary School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Thursday 26th November 2020 at 9:00. Interviews: Thursday 3rd December 2020
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Fairlawn Primary School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
More on how to apply
About Fairlawn Primary School
Opened in September 2015 as a new school, Fairlawn Primary School is very proud to continue the long history of educating children in the magnificent buildings that were once a Victorian grammar school.
The local community welcomed this extensive modernisation to ensure that families and children in the area had access to outstanding facilities that support a 21st Century education.
The children’s well-being is at the heart of everything we do and a strong sense of partnership between school and the family aims to bring out the very best in the children. Caring, experienced and professional staff provide an engaging environment and make learning enjoyable and purposeful which enables our children to be successful and feel happy to take risks, explore and experiment.
The school day is designed to build confidence and skills in all aspects of child development. We feel that the time spent in the playground or the dining hall is just as valuable as the lessons in the classrooms. Fairlawn is a very special place where children are encouraged to take part in a wide variety of enriching opportunities including clubs, trips and performance.
Fairlawn Primary School is a diverse and developing school with the strong support of dedicated governors and an active PTA (Parents and Teachers Association); the community is thriving and we invite you to visit and find out more for yourself.
Fairlawn Road, Montpelier, Bristol, BS6 5JL