We are looking to appoint 13 Exam Invigilators to join our team here at Royton & Crompton Academy. The purpose of the role is to invigilate examinations following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment. To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations
- To invigilate examinations following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment.
- To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations.
- To lay out examinations with relevant examination materials as directed by the Line Manager.
- To assist students entering the examination room.
- To record attendance/absence from the examination by completing examination registers.
Actual Salary - £9.81 per hour
Zero hour Contract
What the trust offers in return:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification. We encourage you to get in touch with any questions, better still come and see us for yourself’
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
In September 2019, E-ACT Royton and Crompton Academymoved into a brand new, state of the art, learning complex to ensure we provide the very best outcomes for all our children. Our biggest priority is to ensure that through the best quality of education, outstanding teaching we provide the very best educational experiences and outcomes for all our students allowing everyone access to the curriculum and entitlements that they require in order to succeed in their chosen career pathways.
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and over 2,500 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
Our academies span the length and breadth of the country, but we all follow the same set of underlying principles.
Our hopes and aspirations for every one of our pupils is the same. By encouraging them to think big and believe that anything is possible, by showing them the importance of team spirit and by teaching them to carefully think through their decisions to do the right thing, we know that every one of our pupils can realise their full potential with us.
E-ACT is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of young peopleand vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject toenhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks andsatisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed topromoting equality, challenging discrimination and developingcommunity cohesion. We welcomeapplications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.