- KS1, KS2
- Fixed term (Fixed term to 31 August 2023)
- MPR/UPR (£25,714 - £41,604 pro rata)
Key Stage 1 / Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher job summary
We are excited to be recruiting a skilled, committed and enthusiastic colleague to teach one of our classes in either Key Stage 1 or Lower Key Stage 2 alongside an experienced teacher who will be pleased to provide any support that is needed; the year group will be decided with the successful applicant in order to match their expertise and experience. Although this is a fixed term contract for one year in the first instance, there may be further opportunities according to the needs of the school. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted.
We are looking for a reflective practitioner who will:
- Have an outstanding impact on the attainment and progress of pupils;
- Make a positive contribution to delivering our school aims and values;
- Work effectively with colleagues in order to raise standards;
- Build excellent relationships with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we are proud to offer:
- Friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given;
- A wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub;
- Opportunities for career progression across the trust;
- A dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
For more information about the school, visit the school website (www.laureateacademy.co.uk). If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the school office in the first instance:
Closing Date: 09:00am, 20th June 2022
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via our careers website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and advise you check the job information as per the listing on our careers site.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can – whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing an organisation that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different under-represented groups.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.