Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
St Peter’s C of E School is a fantastic place to work. We are now looking for a passionate, dynamic and motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement.
• A highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
• Someone who has a positive attitude and is prepared to take the initiative
• Has an up to date knowledge of Assessment for Learning
• Excellent planning and assessment
St Peter’s can offer you:
• A vibrant, happy and creative school
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
• A supportive management team, who genuinely care
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
Applying for the job
Please send your application form which can be found in the attached documents. The job is also listed on our website.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
194 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Peter's CofE School
St Peter’s is a fantastic place to work – the teachers, teaching assistants and all other members of staff work well together to form a friendly and supportive team that is committed to ensuring all children achieve their best. Our experienced teaching assistants provide much needed help within classes as well as delivering intervention programmes to groups of children. Everyone supports each other in all sorts of ways, whether sharing ideas, discussing planning or just being a friend.
St Peter’s is a small multicultural school of 210 pupils in Westminster. The children come from a range of social and economic backgrounds and the majority live within walking distance to the school. St Peter’s is a very popular school and is highly regarded in the local community. Parents and governors are very supportive.
Children are at the heart of the school ethos. We are a successful, Rights Respecting school and we have achieved the Equalities Award for our inclusive practice.
Arranging a visit to St Peter's CofE School
Visits to the school are encouraged. Phone number is on our website.