Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Belvedere Junior School, Belvedere, Kent
|Job role||Teacher, Leadership, SEN specialist, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||M1 - UPS1|
The Head of School and Governing Body of the school are looking to recruit an aspirational and energetic Key Stage 2 class teacher to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will have full class teaching responsibility.
You will be:
- A qualified teacher with experience in Key Stage 2 and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Application for teaching staff GDPR compliant v2 2019.docx  0.15 MB
- Class Teacher v3.0.pdf  0.58 MB
|School size||347 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||7 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Belvedere Junior School website (opens in a new window)|
About Belvedere Junior School
Belvedere Junior School is a 3 form entry junior school within The Pioneer Academy. Our motto is: Nurture, Inspire, Achieve, which is at the heart of every decision we make. Our recent Ofsted inspection, which graded the school as Good, recognised that 'this is a school serving its community by providing the best opportunities for children'.
The Pioneer Academy is a primary multi academy trust with schools across Bexley, Bromley, Croydon and Kent. All our schools, ranging from small infant schools to large primary schools, work collaboratively, sharing resources and expertise. The Pioneer Academy offers excellent career opportunities, personalised induction, high quality professional training and coaching at every stage of your career, as well as outstanding NQT support. Together we will continue to grow and embed an inclusive culture of high aspirations where a commitment to putting children first is the norm.
Mitchell Close, Belvedere, Kent, DA17 6AA