Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Burnt Oak Junior School, Sidcup, Kent
|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||M1 - M6|
The Head Teacher and Governing Body of the school are looking to recruit an aspirational and energetic class teacher to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will have full class teaching responsibility.
You will be:
- A qualified teacher with experience in Key Stage 2 and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including National Professional Qualifications and a bespoke NQT training programme.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload.
- Application for teaching staff GDPR compliant v2 2019.docx  0.15 MB
- Class Teacher v3.0.pdf  0.58 MB
|School size||245 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||7 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Burnt Oak Junior School website (opens in a new window)|
About Burnt Oak Junior School
Burnt Oak Junior School is a 2 form entry junior school within The Pioneer Academy. This oversubscribed school was graded by Ofsted as Outstanding in July 2018, and is described by pupils as “a bursting ball of joy”.
Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9DA