Key Stage Two Class Teacher
This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
23 March 2023 at 5pm
28 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- Inner London Pay Scales
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to develop our team and to appoint an exceptional teacher who will engage and inspire our children, providing them with excellent educational experiences.
We are looking for:
- An educator who is creative, who can plan and deliver excellent learning experiences
- A Teacher who will be able to empower children to help them explore their full potential
- A practitioner who have a genuine love of learning that they can share with our children
- A team player, who will contribute positively to our school community and champion our children
- An individual who will support and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
At St John’s we have an ambitious vision which is shared by staff, governors and parents, enabling our children to develop positive and confident attitudes to learning. Our school is small and because of this we know every child and we can fulfil our aim for every child be the best they can be. Our staff expect the utmost from their pupils, themselves and the school. They use their expertise to provide pupils with challenging work and, as a result our children achieve well.
What the school offers its staff
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic teacher. You can look forward to working with a welcoming and dedicated team of individuals and children who love school and are proud of their achievements. We also offer:
- wonderful children who simply love to learn!
- a connected curriculum approach to learning focused on developing children’s skills, knowledge and understanding through purposeful activities
- induction for all and CPD tailored to your career development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
- strong partnerships with families, the local community and the opportunity to work with colleague across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative and the Southwark Diocese of Education
- access to employee benefits through the Health Assurance Programme
For a candidate with the relevant experience and expertise there is the opportunity to take a more active role in shaping the future at St John the Divine by taking on leadership responsibilities.
Further details about the role
Applications close: Thursday 23rd March 2023
Shortlisting: Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews: Week Beginning Monday 27th March 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 158 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 7735 4898
We are a one-form entry Primary School in the heart of Lambeth. We are a school where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society, where all can flourish and be all they can be.
Arranging a visit to St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher with subject lead responsibilities
Trinity St Mary's CofE Primary School
6 Balham Park Road, London, SW12 8DR
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Gifford Primary School
Greenhill Gardens, Northolt, UB5 6BU
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London