|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider part-time, job share|
|Salary||Main pay scale|
2 part-time maternity cover contracts available in Key Stage 1 in a warm, friendly and supportive infant school. 1 role is 4 days per week and the other is for 2.5 days per week.
We need you to be able to demonstrate:
• warm, friendly and supportive relationships with adults and young children
• high expectations of yourself, but the ability to laugh and have fun
• confidence when working in teams, including your year group, key stage, school our three school community and the Trust
• a commitment to continuous professional development - the ability to reflect, adapt and learn
• ensuring every child in your care thrives
• excellent understanding of the Key Stage One curriculum
• how you plan and deliver relevant, sequenced learning opportunities so all your pupils, especially those in the bottom 20%, make excellent progress
We can offer you:
• well-behaved, happy and keen pupils
• welcoming, caring and dedicated colleagues
• strong, supportive community links
• beautiful grounds and varied outdoor learning facilities
• a strong commitment to your professional development and well-being
• the chance to contribute to shaping our school and the opportunity to work beyond it
We are part of Inspiring Futures through Learning Academy Trust. Access to benefits package. Access to high quality CPD.
Applying for the job
Please email the school for an application pack
|School size||176 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Ashbrook School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01908 561366|
About Ashbrook School
Ashbrook School is a two form entry infant school, serving the community of Two Mile Ash. Our children and families are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to provide every child with an educational experience that ensures they have solid foundations from which they can flourish, where barriers to learning are overcome and learning opportunities are unlimited. Now is an exciting time to join this team as we embark on a new venture with our local schools Holmwood School and Nursery and Two Mile Ash School, in our vision to provide a ‘Primary Educational Offer’ across our three schools.
Arranging a visit to Ashbrook School
Please email the school to arrange a visit.
The High Street, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 8NA
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed