Originally, this post would have been created for September 2024 as we welcome more children to our academy and build our staff team. However, because of the wonderful news that one of our team will be taking maternity leave from February, we have been able to bring the appointment of a new class teacher forward to February 2024. In the first instance, you will cover the maternity of our current member of staff until the end of this academic year.
As Livingstone Academy grows to its full capacity, this post offers a huge opportunity for the right person to grow as a professional, gaining both direct experience in various roles and gaining added responsibility as you develop. We strongly believe in developing our staff to be the best they can be and developing leadership at all levels, and we offer an extensive professional development package. This is an exciting opportunity in a forward-thinking academy within a growing Academy Trust. With a new and exciting curriculum to implement and working closely alongside staff of varying experience, this role would suit someone looking to develop their experience of coaching and leading others.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic person to join our happy, successful and forward-thinking school. We need colleagues who are ready to think big, improvise and learn alongside students; people who will strive to reach students in a flexible, progressive environment, which breaks the traditional walls between school and the world outside.
At Livingstone Academy, we are passionate about excellence in education, giving pupils the very best start in life with a firm belief that aspirational teaching transforms lives..
We can offer the right candidate:
- Happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- An experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- A fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- Pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour;
- Wide opportunities and specialist training for professional development within our Trust
- A proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- An impressive new school building and stimulating learning environments.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning and want to inspire future generations;
- Have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- Wish to work in a happy, friendly school with a positive attitude;
- Can make learning exciting ,motivating and fun;
- Work well in a team to support and learn from others;
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
This job post has expired.