As part of
this we are eager to recruit another experienced teacher to join our lower
school team whilst one of our team takes her maternity leave, although there
will be the opportunity to work with her for the month of September, arrivals
permitting! The post is in one of our
Year 1 classes, but we would be very happy to meet candidates with an Early
Years background too, as the events of recent years means many pupils in key
stage 1 have missed formative Early Years experiences that require re-visiting.
following matches your educational philosophy, we’d like to hear from you:
- Learning opportunities should be rich and varied but robust and matched
- Children should be inspired by their teacher’s practice, to reach their
potential and more.
- A wide vocabulary is critical to future life success and the keyway to
achieve this is through reading.
- Not all children learn in the same way – and there is no right way.
- Behaviour choices are indicative of an unmet need.
- Some needs are not special – they are just different.
- We are more than a “staff”, we are a team.
- When the going gets tough, the tough re-invent.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy biscuits, and that is kind of
the same thing…
are welcomed from both experienced teachers and those earlier in their career.
We are asking for experience of teaching in either Key Stage 1 and /or
Reception, for how long is not the biggest issue; for us the right candidate is
the person who will fit into our team, who thinks about and believes in
children like we do.
Road is a vibrant school with a full roll, serving a diverse and multi-cultural
catchment area. Our children are a delight who love school and respect our
values. We have an amazing building with fantastic spaces in door and out,
enthusiastic and eager pupils and a supportive, long standing and collegiate
teaching and support team. As part of the forward-thinking Voyage Educational
Partnership, Carlton Road is a stimulating academy in which to learn and teach.
We offer a wide range of support and CPD to our team, in our academy and across
This job post has expired.