KS1 Class Teacher
This job expired on 7 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
4 September 2023
7 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Fixed term - Initial 12 months
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- An independent and reflective learner
- Enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative curriculum
- A caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement
- Keen to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Able, and willing to work in a team
- Creative, motivated, innovative and can think ‘outside of the box’
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- An excellent working environment in a vibrant school
- A supportive team of colleagues committed to providing the best for our staff and pupils
- Friendly children who are keen to learn and really enjoy coming to school
- Supportive governors and parents
Further details about the role
Our welcoming and growing village school is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our team for September 2023.
The vacancy is for a full time class teacher. The position is initially for a one year fixed contract, until August 31 2024.
Please state any curriculum strengths in your application.
Please include information to support your application explaining why you are ideally suited to work at St Stephen’s Primary School, i.e.: What can you bring to this vibrant and energetic school? This should be no more than one side of A4.
If you would like to visit our school, you are most welcome.
Closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 7th June 2023.
Shortlisted candidates called for a full interview will be informed by telephone or e-mail.
Candidates who are called for a full interview will undertake a few short tasks and take questions from a governor panel.
Interview Date: Thursday 15th June 2023.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Stephen's Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 287 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Stephen's Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01283 790268
Arranging a visit to St Stephen's Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
KS2 Teacher - suitable for ECTs
Grangehurst Primary School
Anderton Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 6JN
Coleshill Church of England Primary School
Wingfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 3LL
Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
John Gulson Primary School
George Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4HB
Early Career Teacher - Priory Primary School
Priory Primary School
Limes Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4AQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke