Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
NQT, MPS or UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
KS1 Class Teacher
Salary Range: NQT, MPS or UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
Closing date for applications: Midday on Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Start Date: September 2021
The Round House Primary Academy, part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated class teacher to join their happy and caring school. The successful candidate will be passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. They will have a passion for teaching and learning and a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will also be an innovative practitioner with the desire and ability to promote the vision for aspirational excellence in learning at The Round House Primary Academy.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly
We can offer you:
• amazing children, with a passion for learning and enthusiastic parents who enjoy participating in school life.
• a caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
• dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
• a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other.
• opportunities for high quality professional development.
Applying for the job
Application forms can be downloaded from The Round House Primary Academy website;
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to:
More on how to apply
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
405 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About The Round House Primary Academy
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
The St Neots hub has nine academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Wintringham, Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook and King James Academy. The Fenlands hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow and Gorefield. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span fourteen different locations.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working;
• Opportunities to train/work with other academies within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• A friendly and professional team;
• Teacher Pension Scheme;
• A caring and supportive working environment.
The Round House Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record.
Arranging a visit to The Round House Primary Academy
Visits are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action, following the Schools’ risk assessment guidelines. If you would like further information, please contact the school office for an informal discussion on 01480 479890.