- KS1, KS2
- Teachers Main Scale inc Fringe
KS1/KS2 teacher job summary
Class Teacher Main scale / ECTs welcome to apply
Required for September 2022 (early start available for ECTs)
We have an unexpected vacancy for someone who wants to start or develop their career in our friendly, popular and well-respected primary school that was graded good by OFSTED in our very recent inspection (March 2022).
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, committed, motivated and caring teacher to join our staff. This post is suitable for teachers wishing to broaden their experience or for ECTs.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• high expectations for the children and yourself
• excellent classroom practice and commitment to achieving high standards
• an ability to work in a team
• a commitment to improvement
• excellent organisation and communication skills
• a good command of ICT
• the ability to work as part of a team
We can offer you:
• Lovely, friendly, respectful pupils
• A calm, friendly and welcoming school with hard-working and committed teachers and support staff
• A school with a strong and caring ethos
• An opportunity to develop your career amongst dedicated staff
• PPA time as a year group with specialist support for P.E and music as part of PPA cover
• Toll fees paid where applicable
If you have the desire and drive to ensure children achieve their best we would be delighted to hear from you.
We strongly advise a visit to the school is made prior to application. call Sue Bryant (School Business Manager) on 01375 672138 to arrange a visit or request an informal chat with the headteacher.
Please take care to complete the application in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered. The closing date will be earlier if a suitable candidate is found so we recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Giffards Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of all pupils and adheres to the Safer Recruitment guidelines. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS criminal record check. This is a public facing role and the successful candidate must speak fluent English
Closing date: Monday 13th June Interview Date: ASAP after closing or earlier for the right candidate
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Giffards Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 441 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
We are a 2 form entry school and have had a recent Ofsted visit, March 2022, where we were graded as a Good school with outstanding areas. Every class has at least one member of support staff, all teachers have access to up to date technology and all children have a named chromebook.
We can offer experienced staff, well-resourced classrooms and large dedicated outside area. Our children are keen to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviours for learning. You will benefit from support and shared planning time and PPA and we have specialist music and PE staff in place.
Arranging a visit to Giffards Primary School
Please email or call to arrange a visit - we would love to meet you