KS1 Lead with leadership of English
Borrow Wood Primary School, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 7QW
This job expired on 16 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
16 May 2022 at 12:00pm
3 May 2022
About Borrow Wood Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 363 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Borrow Wood Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01332 662826
Borrow Wood Primary School is part of the Odyssey Collaborative Trust (OCT). OCT is a local Derby City trust currently consisting of 7 schools. The trust was formed in March 2019 by the head teachers of the 6 founding schools, who share a strong ethical vision based on retaining the identity and ethos of each individual school, whilst working together to promote and maximize opportunities to provide the best possible education for all children across the Trust.
Therefore, we are not managed and controlled remotely by a large Multi-Academy Trust. Nor do we have a corporate image.
We are proud of being Borrow Wood Primary School with our own individual ethos of:
• Challenge… where we have a go, make mistakes and try again.
• Honesty… where we always tell the truth.
• Ownership… where we take responsibility for our behaviours, learning and environment.
• Inclusive… where we accept and respect everyone.
• Care… where we look after ourselves and others.
• Excellence… where we bring out the best in ourselves.
Arranging a visit to Borrow Wood Primary School
To arrange a visit round school, please contact Nicola Molloy at email@example.com or 01332 662826
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed