Teachers Main Pay Range
CHANGE Schools Partnership Trust is looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic teacher for Key Stage One, to start in September 2021, based at Cann Hall Primary School, in Clacton-on-Sea. Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
- A passionate and creative teacher, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential.
- A reflective practitioner who is dedicated to raising standards and innovating teaching and learning based on strong research evidence.
- A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills, who excels as part of a team.
- Someone who is forward-thinking and would relish the opportunity to help shape our curriculum through working collaboratively with supportive colleagues across the Trust.
We can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly, forward-thinking and committed team of professionals.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, including nationally recognised qualifications such as NPQML and SL.
- Opportunities to have impact across schools within our Trust through collaborative Trust working.
- A vibrant physical environment that is well-resourced and inspires learning.
- A Trust that cares about the views and well-being of its staff.
- A comprehensive induction package to support new staff effectively.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.