- Fixed term (31.8.22)
- £25,714 - £29,664
KS1 Teacher job summary
Required from September 2022 - The governors of our school are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and energetic teacher to work as part of a committed, hardworking and happy team, at this successful and ambitious school. Ofsted judged our school to be Good with Outstanding features in our last Ofsted inspection. They commented that ‘the pupils’ personal development and well-being, and the quality of care, support and guidance provided for them are both outstanding.’
This post we are advertising is fixed term for one year, in the first instance with a view to making the right person a permanent member of our staff.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is passionate about the development of teaching and learning
• Has excellent teaching ability
• Is an excellent, highly motivated practitioner to join a friendly and hard working team
• Has a creative flair and is able to contribute in an innovative way
• Is sensitive to the needs of pupils and parents
• Has the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire our children to achieve their full potential
• Has good communication skills to work effectively with staff and parents
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
• Positive, energetic and happy pupils with excellent attitudes to learning
• An exciting opportunity to work in a year 1 class within a Key Stage environment which strives to ensure that the provision is outstanding. (Other experience in any primary key stage may be considered.)
• An atmosphere that encourages innovation and creative thinking
• A commitment to CPD
Please indicate on your application form your strengths and areas in which you feel confident to take the lead with subject opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment and applications are invited from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. The full version of our Recruitment of ex offenders and Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure procedure can be accessed from our website at www.northlincs.gov.uk/jobsandcareers
Applications for the post must be submitted online.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you are invited for an interview you will be contacted by the school. For feedback on your application, please contact the school directly.
Contact Details for Informal discussion
- Tel: 01469 530743 - Miss Hayley Twidale (Deputy Head teacher)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Goxhill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 245 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
The fundamental aim of Goxhill, East Halton and New Holland C of E Primary School is to develop children as individuals and as a community through the provision of a personalised curriculum that is broad and enriching. Outdoor Play and Learning (OPAL) and Forest School initiatives operate alongside our curriculum to ensure that we are offering pupils a full and enhancing education through which we strive to support each child in achieving their potential academically, socially, emotionally, morally and spiritually.
It is vitally important that our children understand how to be honest, caring, tolerant, patient, understanding, open-minded, knowledgeable about and culturally aware of our diverse world.
Learning is a life-long skill that requires inner strength and a positive mindset, the ability to problem solve and risk assess, the confidence to face challenges head on and the ability to self-reflect: embracing successes and setbacks in equal measure.
We pride ourselves on equipping pupils with these values and skills that they will need for the future; values and skills that will last a life-time.