We are proud to be a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust and are dedicated to creating a culture of Ambition for All. Our Trust is an exciting and diverse community, with excellent support from our Central Team, family of schools, Governors and parents. We are committed to ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education as well as a broad range of wider experiences to enrich their learning and provide them with opportunities they may not otherwise receive.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Teacher to join Thrapston Primary School on a and permanent basis from January 2024.
As a member of staff at Thrapston Primary School, we can offer you the following:
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School and Leadership Academy
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers and support staff who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- Freshly prepared Lunch provided for all staff.
- Access to a academy laptop and the latest technology throughout the academy.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Bike to work & CPC Drive New car scheme.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to know more about the role or would like to visit please contact Rachel King, School Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms and further details such as the job description and person specification can be found on www.thrapston-primary-northants.sch.uk (About Us/ Vacancies).
Closing Date – Friday 15th December 2023
Please be aware applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.
This job post has expired.