- £27,449 - £42,781
KS2 Class Teacher - James Elliman Academy job summary
KS2 Class Teachers
Salary (actual): £27,449 - £42,781
Payscale: MPS - UPS
Hours: Full time
Pension: 21.6% employer’s contribution
To start: September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school rated as GOOD by Ofsted (2018).
James Elliman Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our highly professional, friendly team.
We are seeking to appoint experienced teachers in Key Stage 2.
• The person appointed will have experience, genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities to raise standards and challenge our pupils to be the best they can.
• Be a good/outstanding classroom teacher and highly proficient in all aspects of the professional standards.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2
• Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
• Have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right candidate, we will offer:-
• Extensive support and CPD.
• The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust.
• A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
• Highly motivated leaders with a relentless focus to raise pupils’ achievement.
• A dedicated Governing Body.
• Supportive parents/carers and children who are keen to learn.
• An employee assistance programme (EAP)
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange. Please visit the school website for an application pack.
Applicants will be interviewed on receipt of successful application.
Interviews: Week commencing 16th May 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form below.Download an application form - 47.2 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About James Elliman Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 779 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
'Aspire and Endeavour to Achieve our Personal Best'.
EVERY CHILD, EVERY CHANCE, EVERY DAY.
Our academy serves a richly diverse community in central Slough. The area’s many faiths and languages make it a stimulating, inclusive and exciting place to live and learn. We are proud of our pupils’ progress and achievements in their academic studies as well as in sport, the arts and as future citizens of Slough and the United Kingdom.
Arranging a visit to James Elliman Academy
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.