- Scale M1-M3
KS2 Class Teacher job summary
Class Teacher: Full Time
Rimon Jewish Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate and inspirational teacher to join our Class Team. ECTs welcome to apply.
Rimon is a one-form entry school supported by a strong and committed local community. Based in North West London, the school is in easy reach of Golders Green Station and several bus routes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated, ambitious and collaborative team, supported by a forward-thinking Senior Leadership team. We are keen to welcome like-minded professionals.
We offer an aspirational education to the children and work hard to support them in going above and beyond expectations, with their Jewish identity at the core of their learning and personal development.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate a passion for each child’s learning and personal development;
• Have high aspirations for all children which enable them to succeed in a nurturing and shared learning environment;
• Engage with and support the whole school community;
• Have an up- to- date knowledge of current thinking and developments in relation to teaching and learning and a thorough understanding of at least one of the EYFS curriculum or KS2 National Curriculum;
• Have proven experience of building positive relationships with children and excellent behaviour management skills;
• Be committed to supporting the Jewish ethos of the school;
• ‘Be a reflective practitioner who is aware of how their practice meets the needs of individual children as well as a whole class’.
• Have the following personal attributes:
o Team Player
What Rimon can offer the successful candidate:
• Community minded children who are proud of their school
• CPD opportunities
• A successful dedicated team to work with
• Commitment to your well-being
• A small and nurturing school community
To receive an application pack or book a visit to Rimon, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: May 20th 2022
Completed applications should also be emailed to this address.
Rimon Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.