Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Fixed term until 31 August 2022)
MPR 1-6 (£25,714-£36,961 per annum)
Westfield Primary Academy
KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 01 September 2021
Job type: Full time, fixed term until 31 August 2022
Salary: MPR 1-6 (£25,714-£36,961 per annum)
NQTS are welcome to apply
We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join our committed team and support us on our journey to continued success.
You will need to:-
In return we can offer you:
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- Be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- Have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- Be a champion for every child, believing in success for all
- Be able to embrace change and challenge
- Have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- Show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
You are very welcome to call the Headteacher, Mrs Toni Kittle on 01440 761697 or email: email@example.com to find out more about the role and next steps.
- A friendly and welcoming team
- A voice in our whole school development plans
- A wide range of expertise and experience
- Opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- A school that believes in continuing professional development
- Supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
- Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the Unity Schools partnership
Closing date: 09:00am, Wednesday 16th June 2021
Interview date: Monday 21st June 2021
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/137617INT
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.