Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Main Scale TMS 1-6
Stratford Upon Avon Primary school is actively seeking two excellent creative teachers for KS2 (one full time and one 0.8). We love our school it is a thriving part of the local community and we want the children in our care to have the best education they can possibly have. Therefore, we are looking for people who believe in creating an environment for children that is fun, safe, exciting, ambitious and full of care. We want our children to enjoy school. We want them to feel nurtured, listened to and to know that every adult in our school will ‘think outside the box’ to ensure their days are excellent.
To be a class teacher you will need:
• to be good at communicating and listening
• have a positive attitude and zest for life
• know how to build relationships with the children and the rest of the team
• have excellent subject knowledge and set high expectations
We can offer you:
• the chance to join a welcoming and happy team
• high quality professional development including thorough safeguarding training
• the opportunity to get to know children who generally love life
• a caring workplace where we value you and your welfare
Come and be part of our school and take the chance to shape children’s lives, to keep them active and be a part of their future education.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and equality details ensuring you demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Please email the school office for the attention of The Executive Head Teacher Mrs Gill Humphriss.
Details can also be found on our school website www.stratfordprimary.co.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.