This job expired on 4 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
4 May 2023 at 11:59pm
23 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Grade MPS + TLR2a
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified to bachelor’s degree level in relevant subject or allied subject
- Proven highly successful teaching experience in specific phase
- Experience of leading a core-subject
- Good communication skills at all levels
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
What the school offers its staff
We are looking for an experienced KS2 Lead to join our School.
Avanti Gardens School is part of the growing family of Avanti schools. Staff and students at Avanti Gardens School do not originate from any specific faith background and applications are welcome from practitioners of any faith and from those of none. They will be expected to be in full sympathy with the unique ethos and vision of the School and the Trust.
You will be working as part of a team who are passionate about providing the very best experience for our students.
This is a unique opportunity to help develop a new and innovative school, which will be shaped by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
School visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the School directly to arrange a suitable time.
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
Further details about the role
What will you do?
- Lead and manage the phase team to provide high-quality learning for all children within a secure, happy and caring environment.
- Liaise effectively with the senior leadership team (SLT) to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning and the highest quality of education for all its pupils.
- Contribute to, and promote, the vision, culture and ethos of the school and Trust.
- Coordinate the work within Key Stage (KS) supporting and advising as appropriate and to write and update termly an annual improvement plan.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Avanti Gardens School
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 167 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Avanti Gardens School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
At Avanti Gardens, our ethos is built upon three core pillars which are the golden thread in all that we do: Educational Excellence – Character Development – Spiritual Insight. Our exceptional team puts pupils at the centre of everything and our aim is to prepare our pupils to thrive beyond primary school. I believe that through the strong partnership that we develop with our community, aspirational aims become reality. Our rich and rigorous curriculum is underpinned by the Avanti Way, which enables our pupils to develop a strong sense of self-belief and an understanding of respect and tolerance. We harness the potential of our staff’s expertise and our amazing on-site facilities to provide a unique offer. We support our children to become fluent and passionate readers, writers and mathematicians, thus ensuring that every child can engage in and enjoy the richness of our wider curriculum. We are very proud of our inclusive, warm and caring approach. The strong relationships that are developed between staff and pupils enable our pupils to flourish and reach their academic and social potential. Through our curriculum pupils will gain a reflective, compassionate understanding of themselves and the communities around them.
Arranging a visit to Avanti Gardens School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
School Improvement Lead for Mathematics
Ascend Learning Trust
Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8BT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol