KS2 Mainscale Teacher
Riddings Junior School, Alfreton, Derbyshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £26,000 to £37,792|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
To carry out the duties of the Teacher in accordance with the current Teachers Pay and Conditions Document (Teachers’ Standards May 2012) and other relevant statutory provisions.
• To support and contribute to the school’s responsibility for safeguarding children following all relevant policies.
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the curriculum policies of the school.
• To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils.
• To create and foster a learning environment and educational experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential.
• To share in the development of the school curriculum, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||233 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||7 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Riddings Junior School website (opens in a new window)|
About Riddings Junior School
Church Street, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4BW