We are looking for someone who:
• is a creative classroom practitioner with upper KS2 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all learners.
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Can inspire every child to be their very best
• Has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils.
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination
• is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
• Has the experience and knowledge to lead a curriculum area – ideally Computing but can be negotiated.
In return, we will offer:
• pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
• a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
• supportive staff, governors and parents
• focused professional development opportunities
• a fantastic learning environment.
Local authority maintained school
135 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a Good school (Ofsted, June 2019) and Outstanding SIAMS (February 2017).
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures, please contact the school office (01449) 770462 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Springfield Infant School and Nursery
11 Wesley Way, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 4PP