Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Burford Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our committed team in September 2021 to support the school’s growth from 4 to 5 classes. It is an incredibly exciting time for the school as we look to develop our curriculum to support the school’s expansion. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas to teach in a year 4/5 mixed age class, working closely alongside our Year 5/6 class.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Can inspire children and develop a love of learning
• Is open to developing their practise in a mixed-age class
• Is willing to share their professional opinions openly and listen to others
• Will support positive behaviour management
• Will create opportunities for all children to achieve, including those with special educational needs
• Appreciates the importance of strong relationships within the staff team and is keen to work alongside others
Applying for the job
Please apply using the application form attached and emailing it to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.