Main Pay Scale 1 - 6 (£26,948 - £38,174)
We are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher who:
• Is highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic with a passion for teaching and learning and committed to raising standards
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Will be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player
• Is a reflective practitioner keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children’s learning, believing that every child has the right to enjoy success
In return we offer:
• A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by an outstanding Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed;
• A talented, highly professional, caring and dedicated staff committed to making a difference;
• A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
• A broad, balanced and interesting curriculum
• Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils
• A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture
• A caring ethos with support from colleagues and leadership team including coaching and mentoring
Applying for the job
Please contact Mrs Chawla, School Business Manager, via telephone: 01628-622570 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if further information is required
Visit the St Marys Catholic School website
for an application pack
Closing date: Thursday 15th April 2021, at 2.00 pm.
More on how to apply
Interviews: Tuesday 27th April 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
309 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Maidenhead
St Mary's Catholic Primary School has around 300 pupils between the ages of 4 and 11 years old and was founded in 1871. It is a mixed voluntary aided school located in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
St Mary's is the Parish School for St Joseph's Church, Maidenhead, serving children and their families across Maidenhead. The parish and the school enjoy close links and children sing in the choir, read and altar serve each Sunday. The parish contributes to the life of the school with Father John Lee, a regular visitor.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Maidenhead
Please contact Mrs Chawla, School Business Manager, via telephone: 01628-622570 or e-mail: email@example.com if you would like to visit the school or further information is required.