27 days remaining to apply
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 9am
13 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6 Contract - 3 days a week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - tbc
- MPS 1-MPS 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an outstanding and experienced classroom teacher for our dynamic and forward-thinking school to cover a maternity leave (3 days).
The successful candidate/s will: -
- Evidence an understanding of end of Key Stage 2 requirements.
- Have high expectations for pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Put children are the forefront of everything they do, ensuring that they are challenged and motivated in order to be excited about their learning.
- Be able to work creatively, collaboratively and positively with all colleagues.
- Be adaptable, innovative and able to utilise a range of teaching styles.
What the school offers its staff
At Wellesley Park Primary School, we believe that happiness is the key to success. Our children work within a happy and caring environment where their individual needs are met and talents nurtured.Our aim is that all of our children enjoy success at primary school, so we set high expectations and provide support to ensure they receive the best education.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Wellesley Park Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 345 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wellesley Park Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Wellesley Park Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Monkerton Community Primary School
Sestertius Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3WS
Marshwood CofE Primary Academy
Marshwood, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 5QA
Westclyst Community Primary School
Maddick Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3YG
Priorswood Primary School
Wedlands, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 7AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol