- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
KS2 Class Teacher (part-time)
Vacancy at St Helen’s Primary School - Bluntisham
Application Deadline: 26.11.21
Start Date: Required for 1st January 2022
We are seeking an outstanding class teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and motivated to join our friendly school from January 2022. This will be a part time post, working Thu/Fri (40%fte) in KS2 teaching our Year 4 class.
St Helen’s is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to raising achievement for all of our pupils;
• Is highly motivated, with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of and sharing good practice throughout the school;
• Is creative in the delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children;
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• Strong strategic leadership and a commitment to achieving high standards
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic pupils and a hard working team
• A commitment to your professional development
St Helen’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment.
Please refer to the job description and the personal specification when applying; outlining what skills, qualities and experience you can offer.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Amie Lill (School HR and Finance officer) to arrange a visit or request an application pack either by calling the school office on 01487 841 468 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Find out more information about our school at: https://www.sthelensprimary.org/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, ISA registration, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check and two satisfactory references.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 169 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Helen's Primary School
St Helen's is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
Arranging a visit to St Helen's Primary School
If you would like to arrange a school visit, please call or email Amie Lill, Finance and HR Officer on email@example.com / 01487 841468 to arrange.