Languages Teacher (0.6)
23 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
3 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Languagesjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6 contract e.g. 3 days per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £29,344 to £44,919
What skills and experience we're looking for
We seek to appoint an exceptional teacher (3 days per week) into the Languages area to teach French and/or Spanish. The Academy is in an incredibly exciting position, a place where the pace of change and improvement is rapid. We are therefore looking for a member of staff to join our team who has a desire to be a part of taking this Academy to become outstanding. If you want to inspire, aspire and achieve, we are the Academy for you. Come and join something special and make your mark.
What the school offers its staff
Academy Transformation Trust has an Employee Benefit Platform where many things can be accessed such as:
- Home and Electronics - this benefit helps you spread the cost of a huge range of technology and home appliances from Currys PC Worldand John Lewis and Partners. Orders are placed directly with the retailer and delivered straight to your door
- Cycle to Work - Save up to 37% on the latest bikes and accessories for your commute to work.
- Bike Shop - Outside of Cycle to Work, bikes for the whole family, children’s’ bikes,componentsand bikes over £1,000
- Lifestyle Savings - access a huge range of discounts across the UK’s major retailersincluding technology, fashion, supermarkets, travel and much more!
- Vivup highfive - Our organisation’s own recognition platform is an easy new wayto recognise colleagues’ hard work, achievements and milestones all you have to do is download the APP.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - confidential, impartial assistance to help you in times of need including a 24/7 help line
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Hathaway Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 715 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hathaway Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01375 898008
Hathaway Academy is in the heart of Grays and part of the Academy Transformation Trust. We are rated 'good' by Ofsted, come join us and make us 'outstanding'.
Arranging a visit to The Hathaway Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of French and/or Spanish
Shoeburyness High School
Caulfield Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3 9LL
Harris Academy Peckham
112 Peckham Road, London, SE15 5DZ
The Charter School North Dulwich
Red Post Hill, London, SE24 9JH
Social Studies (Psychology specialism)
Jo Richardson Community School
Gale Street, Dagenham, Essex, RM9 4UN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock