||Suitable for NQTs
||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,542 to £41,634
We are seeking an excellent Teacher of MFL (French & Spanish) from September 2020 for our co-educational community school. The ideal candidate will be a creative and innovative teacher, with exceptional teaching and pedagogy, and a keen drive to make a real difference to our students.
The school is part of Endeavour MAT and we fully expect Stone Lodge School to join the two established partner Grammar schools within Endeavour MAT in securing an excellent track record with GCSE results, as our students move towards Key Stage 4.
Whilst the school opened in September 2019 with just four forms in Y7, it will expand to an eight-form entry school in future years, with plans to grow a 6th Form in partnership with Wilmington Grammar Joint 6th Form (WG6) in our second or third year of operation. The school has already proved to be very popular, with staff, students and parents alike.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the Geography curriculum and how this can be taught in an inspiring way to maximise exam success, spark students’ passion for the subject, and to help students to lead successful future lives. They will should also be able to evidence a proven track record of high impact in teaching, learning and curriculum excellence, to support strong outcomes and learning experiences.
Essential educational requirements
PGCE or similar
Essential skills and experience
To meet all requirements as appropriate of the Teachers’ Standards.
As well as offering you a competitive salary and access to a generous pension scheme, there are also many additional benefits of working within one of our Trust schools, some of which are summarised below:
More on how to apply
• A supportive and collegiate staffing team
• A strategic programme of personalised CPD is offered, to help you plan your future career
• As a Trust with both selective and non-selective schools, staff secondment opportunities are available
• Access to a range of career enhancing qualifications including National Professional Qualifications (NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH and NPQEL), as well as industry specific qualifications e.g. AAT; BIFM and Masters degrees
• Staff social events
• Staff enrichment opportunities e.g. Art classes, Book Club and Sporting activities
• Opportunities to participate in a varied programme of school trips, including visits to Thailand, Spain, Winter Sports in the USA etc.
• A policy of promoting from within (where possible).
• Access to coaching and mentoring and an assortment of intra school and Trust to Trust collaborative opportunities