Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Lead Practitioner with a proven track record of success in improving standards and raising pupil outcomes. We want to hear from talented middle leaders looking to extend their experience, and outstanding, ambitious teachers seeking their first middle leadership post.
As an experienced teacher, you will develop an exciting curriculum that suits every type of learner and have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our young people. The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and motivational skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a successful faculty drawing on your extensive teaching and leadership experience. As a Star middle leader, you’ll join the Star Academies family, a high-performing and supportive network of primary and secondary schools with some of the best leaders in education.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard.
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets.
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
Starbank school in Birmingham is a large all through school for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
This job post has expired.