This job expired on 15 February 2024 – see similar jobs
Start date details
15 February 2024 at 12pm (midday)
25 January 2024
About The Fermain Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 13 to 16
- School size
- 7 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Fermain Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01625 611001
The Fermain Academy opened as a brand-new Alternative Provision free school in September 2015 and underwent a £1.6m building project to extend and refurbish the entire building. With facilities to cater for up to 60 students aged 13-16 at any given time, the academy is a safe place of learning for those who, for whatever reason, have become disengaged from mainstream education.
Whatever the amount of time a student spends at The Fermain Academy, they are guaranteed a structured and positive learning experience, and an outstanding dedicated team able to provide emotional support in a safe and supportive environment.
At The Fermain Academy we live by the following core principles, which run through everything we do:
• We provide a supportive environment to allow all students to learn and develop in their own way to reach their full potential
• We prepare students for reintegration into mainstream education, where it’s appropriate to do so
• We improve each student’s behaviour and attitudes towards their peers and adults
• We reinforce each student’s self-esteem, self-confidence and integrity.
Arranging a visit to The Fermain Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire