- £29,915 - £45,766 per year (MPS/UPS Outer London)
Lead Teacher of Economics job summary
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual to be Lead Teacher of Economics (to A Level) with the potential to support in teaching Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an outstanding curriculum offer at A Level.
- TLR/Allowance for additional responsibilities available depending on experience
- Contract - Fixed term one year for ECT’s (with potential for a permanent contract) - Permanent for more experienced teachers
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
Please see our recruitment video and brochure on the Vacancies page of our website.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Wednesday 18 May 2022
Applications are shortlisted for interview as they are received so early application is encouraged.
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.