|Subjects||Chemistry, Physics, Biology|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £31,976 to £44,541|
Our Science Department is comprised of experienced, enthusiastic and engaging teachers who are forward thinking and innovative. We obtain outstanding results and last year 77% of students achieved 2 Grade 4’s or better at GCSE.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:-
• At least three years’ teaching experience
• Recent lesson observations judged as outstanding
• Experience of shaping and developing an innovative curriculum
• Proven track record of excellent examination outcomes at KS4 and 5
Essential educational requirements
A Degree is required
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
Teaching of Chemistry, Physics and/or Biology up to A Level.
Dedicated to achieving high standards of academic work and discipline.
Confident in delivering curriculum to all ability levels.
• A comprehensive induction programme
will be provided
• Ongoing extensive CPD programme
• Free iPad
• Free membership of the Fitness Zone at
Queensmead Sports Centre
• Free Health Care Plan (Includes benefits worth over £2,000)
• Ride to Work Scheme
• Free access to Goals Soccer Centre
• Refer a Friend / Colleague Scheme
|School size||1444 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Queensmead School website (opens in a new window)|
About Queensmead School
Queens Walk, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 0LS