MPS / UPS plus TLR 1a
Leader of English Faculty (re-advertised)
required from September 2020
(MPS / UPS and TLR 1a)
Leader of English Faculty required to lead our outstanding team of teachers.
Following the promotion of our current post holder, the governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced and inspirational teacher to lead the English Faculty to ensure the delivery of continuous improvement for our students.
The successful candidate will join the school at an exciting time:
• Our current Ofsted report recognises the school as being good with outstanding features.
• Last year’s examination results were above national averages with strong progress measures for all students and results in all subjects in the faculty were very strong.
• The school is an active member of two local teaching school alliances and is frequently a source of support for other schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Be a strong and courageous leader.
• Have a strong commitment to helping students of all abilities succeed.
• Be innovative and inspirational to both students and colleagues.
Application documents are available to download in the vacancies section of the school website www.albanyacademy.co.uk/vacancies
Apply online by the closing date of midday, on Monday 1st June 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary video interviews will take place week commencing 8th June 2020.
More on how to apply