- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
Full-time equivalent salary
- DMAT Grade 5-6 (FTE: £22,573 - £24,772). Actual Salary £16,131.95 to £17,667.75
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To work in collaboration with staff to promote progress by enabling
pupils to overcome barriers to learning.
- To raise attainment through individual and group sessions.
- To help raise self-esteem through support, motivation and guidance
to children who are experiencing difficulties in learning due to social or
- To work with staff, parents and other agencies to promote good
What the school offers its staff
A close knit school with a ‘family feel’ and strong team ethos
Well behaved children who are excited to learn. ‘There is a purposeful buzz of learning around the school.’ Ofsted 2022
A happy school; ambitious to become a leading primary school nationally
A manageable and meaningful approaching to marking, feedback and assessment
A sensible approach to work-life balance – constantly reviewing what we do so staff can focus on their core purpose of high quality teaching and learning.
Supportive middle and senior leaders who value their team’s wellbeing.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.