Learning Partner - SEN Teaching Assistant
9 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
31 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 35 hours/week 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday and 8:45am - 3:45pm Tuesday - Friday
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- We are seeking to recruit Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants; whose role may vary in and out of class depending on experience and the needs of children.
- We are looking for caring, flexible and organised people to join our friendly, hardworking and supportive staff team.
- Some knowledge of Autism/additional needs/complex needs would be helpful but not essential.
What the school offers its staff
- Fed up with working for an agency?
- Want to know where you will be day to day?
- Want to receive pension contributions?
- Keen to build strong bonds with a great bunch of colleagues?
- Want to be professionally trained in the area of additional needs?
We can offer all of these!
Further details about the role
The role would involve –
- Working closely and sensitively with children with additional needs
- Supporting children and leading targeted intervention, adaptation to lessons and provision and throughout the school.
- Working to enable a flexible process of inclusion
- Close liaison with other members of staff
- Weekly Continuous Professional Development programme
The post may also suit individuals looking to experience working in a primary school prior to choosing a career in education as a teacher, a therapist or educational psychologist.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
About Bell Lane Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 431 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bell Lane Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We are a two-form entry community school with a committed and supportive staff team who share a moral purpose of providing our children with the best experience everyday whilst building their knowledge and understanding across all aspects of life. Bell Lane is a happy, positive and welcoming school where every child matters. All pupils learn happily and thoughtfully, and develop a strong desire to succeed. Being a Values Based School, the development of pupils’ personal and social skills builds their capacity as learners and strengthens their aspirations for future success. Our school offers wide-ranging opportunities across the curriculum and all staff provide care for pupils’ well-being.
Arranging a visit to Bell Lane Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Speech & Language Therapy Teaching Assistant
49 Bow Road, London, E3 2AD
Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
Highwood Primary School
Mead Way, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 2AW
Harris Primary Academy Mayflower
Mayflower Road, Chafford Hundred, Essex, RM16 6SA
Teaching Assistant 15 - 30 hours per week
Earlswood Infant and Nursery School
St John's Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6DZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London