Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
Learning Support Assistant job summary
Recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted (December 2021), we are looking for inspirational, enthusiastic and creative Learning Support Assistants to join our team.
We are a passionate, hardworking and dedicated team, who are committed to supporting our children and equipping them with the essential knowledge and skills they need to create endless opportunities in the world. Wellbeing is at the heart of our leadership, and we strive for quality teaching and a healthy work/life balance.
We are looking for talented and inspirational Learning Support Assistants with a passion for supporting children with their learning and educational needs.
We are seeking professional individuals who:
• Are excellent team players
• Are committed and inspirational
• Build positive relationships with children and adults
• Are dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of children
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes
• In-house Teaching School
• An individual induction programme supported by a mentor
• Networking groups for Teachers, Business Managers, Site Teams and IT staff
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement for staff working 52 weeks per year which increases with length of service
• Free eye tests up to the value of £25 for users of VDU equipment and contribution up to the value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen equipment (where all conditions are met)
• Opportunity to become a school workplace Health and Wellbeing representative, meeting with other schools on a termly basis and feeding into the Health and Wellbeing strategy
• Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages
• Access to a staff benefits portal through Sodexo and Portsmouth payroll
• Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members
This job post has expired.
About Weston Park Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 478 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Weston Park Primary School is a happy and inclusive school for children aged 4-11 years old located in Southampton. We strongly believe in working together as a team and welcome all children and their families to become part of our school community.
Our staff value and care for each child, and delight in seeing them grow into independent and confident young adults, ready to move up to secondary school at the end of their time with us.
Arranging a visit to Weston Park Primary School
If you would like to come and visit the school, please email email@example.com or call 023 8044 8962.