We are seeking to appoint a committed and passionate Learning Support Assistant to support learning and development within the classroom.
Do you have any of the following qualities?
- Passion and a commitment to supporting our vulnerable children and young people.
- The enthusiasm to provide personalised learning experiences to children with SEND
- Have a calm, patient and encouraging manner, with an ability to make learning fun.
- An ability to be self-motivated and manage time effectively in order to maximise children's learning time.
- Flexible and willing to support children in a variety of situations.
- It is essential that the applicant has good English/Maths skills and should preferably hold anNVQ 3 or equivalent teaching assistant qualification.
- Further experience with positive handling, language interventions and or autism training would be beneficial to the role.
- Early years experience preferable.
- Have particular experience of supporting children with significant SEN needs, including ASD, ADHD, SEMH needs.
- Be able to differentiate when leading learning.
- Be flexible and prepared to use their initiative.
- Be committed to their own professional development.
In turn, we can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming team
- A leadership team with vision and drive
- Wonderful children who love their school
- A wide range of expertise and experience
- Opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- A school that believes in continuing professional development
- Supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governor
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps