We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailored support to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) relevant to working within education and qualifications relating to the role of LSA in an educational setting (or evidence of working towards gaining such qualifications).
- Practical experience of working with children within an educational setting.
- Working knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- The ability to work one to one, in small groups and with whole classes.
- The ability to contribute effectively to teachers’ planning and preparation of lessons.
About Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy
Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy is a primary school, with a nursery, for 3 to 11 year olds in Bradford. We joined Star Academies in 2018 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
The school was rated ‘good’ overall, with ‘outstanding’ judgements in two of the five areas of the inspection framework during its inspection in September 2022.
We are an ambitious school with high expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.