- Fixed term (1 year in the first instance)
- DAT Level 2 SCP 14 - 17 (Actual salary £14,992 - £15, 292)
Learning Support Assistant job summary
Why choose Dixons Marchbank Primary?
• Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
• Focus on feedback and professional growth
• Opportunities across the Trust
• Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
• Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of commitment, enjoyment and teamwork and completely committed to our mission.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 15 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 9 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it mattes most:
• Values driven
• Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
• Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit youtube.com/dixonsopensource to learn more about our approaches and culture.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsmb.com or call the school on 01274 089920 and speak to Helen Haunch, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Applying for the job
Please apply via the link below.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.