Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
749 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Lady Margaret School
Lady Margaret School is a Church of England academy for girls aged 11-18 situated on Parsons Green in South West London. Established in September 1917, there are currently 775 girls on roll, of whom 179 are in the Sixth Form.
It is an outstandingly successful school in welcoming girls of all academic abilities and ensuring that they achieve their full potential.
Its success is based on a culture of high expectations and aspirations, excellent standards of teaching and a strong commitment to the Christian ethos. However, it remains an inclusive school and girls from other faiths or those who have no religious beliefs at all are welcomed.
Our exam results reflect the hard work of our staff and students. In 2020, 96% of our girls attained GCSE English and Mathematics at grades 9-4. At A Level, our results are consistently outstanding, with high numbers of girls progressing to a wide range of Higher Education courses. In 2020 84% of grades were A*-B. Students at LMS have an excellent record of securing offers from top universities.
What you can expect from us
· A supportive school that has staff well-being at its core
· Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
· Excellent career progression opportunities in addition to the high quality CPD which is part of our established systems for staff support and development
· A comprehensive benefits package including pension, employee assistance programme and Cyclescheme
· A convenient location served by excellent transport links, close to local amenities and green spaces.
Arranging a visit to Lady Margaret School
If you would like an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the school for a tour and a chance to meet a member of our senior staff, please email email@example.com