We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant Learning Support Assistant. You will have a friendly calm manner with high expectations of the children and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team. Sybil Andrews Academy is part of Unity Schools Partnership.
We invite you to join us and leave a lasting legacy across the school. Our core aims and values are:- Making a difference to the lives of young people Being a great place to work where colleagues are valued, supported and encouraged to grow A school which seeks to challenge itself A school which embraces creativity, innovation and change driven by all colleagues.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Job satisfaction through making a positive impact on our student’s lives
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Supportive and positive SENCO.
- Investment in your training and development
- Opportunity for career progression in our school or across the trust.
- Wellbeing support service and staff wellbeing day
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.